North America Farm and plantation visits Tours 2019/2020
7 Farm and plantation visits Tours with 2582 Reviews
- Explore the vibrant Havana with a local guide.
- Enjoy a tobacco tour in Vinales.
- Visit Trinidad, one of the best preserved colonial cities in Cuba.
- Discover the secrets and wonders of one of the world’s favourite foods – chocolate!.
- Befriend the residents of the Selva Tropical Rain Forest – toucans, monkeys, parrots and more!.
- Take on the Tirimbina Suspension Bridge and cacao plantation.
SaveUS$ 7From US$ 148 10 hours View Tour
|May 25||10+ seats left|
|May 26||10+ seats left|
- Nature walk in the Rainforest.
- Visit a wild cocoa plantation.
- Cross a long hanging bridge over the Sarapiqui River.
Your breathtaking adventure begins with a pickup from your hotel and a relaxing private drive ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Calle Blancos, Guadalupe/Calle Blancos, Guadalupe View Map
- Operator Greenway Nature Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Discover La Paz Waterfall, the most famous waterfall in Costa Rica.
- See the active Poas Volcano, which last erupted in 2017.
- Visit the only Starbucks coffee farm in the country.
Join us for this totally unique, private tour that will take you to some of ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Poas Volcano/Poas Volcano View Map
- Operator Costa Rica Itinerary
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Enjoy a guided tour of a coffee and chocolate plantation in Monteverde.
- Learn more about the history behind the introduction of these crops in Costa Rica.
- End the tour with a glass of coffee or chocolate enjoying great views of Gulf of Nicoya.
- Visit a wildlife refuge near San Jose.
- See some of 125 species of rescued animals and birds.
- Travel to a cocoa plantation.
- Learn more about the history and production of Costa Rican coffee.
- Enjoy your dinner while watching Arenal Volcano.
- Relax at one of the best beaches in Costa Rica.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results