Ninh Binh Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours 2019/2020
4 Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours with 1 Review
- Enjoy a boat trip on the famous Ha Long Bay.
- Explore Hanoi, ride a rickshaw through its Old Quarter.
- Travel to Sa Pa, hike to Cat Cat, Lao Chai and Ta Van villages.
Join us to see some of the major historical, cultural and natural landmarks of Northern ... Read More
- Operator Legend Travel Group
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Activities Hiking, Rickshaw, cyclo or local transport tours, Local culture, Museum and gallery visits, Caves, Natural landmarks sightseeing, Cultural, religious and historic sites & Local boat rides
- Accommodation Hotel
- Transport Train, Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle & Rickshaw
- Age Range 18 to 79 years old
- Visit famous tourist attractions such as Bai Dinh temple and Trang An.
- Admire the incredible scenery of Ninh Binh while you take beautifully memorable photos.
- Enjoy lunch featuring local specialty dishes at a local restaurant.
You will be picked up at your hotel at 8.30 am to enjoy an ... Read More
- Discover Trang An, widely regarded as the 'Ha Long Bay on land'.
- Meet locals in Van Lam and learn about their culture.
- Explore the Bich Dong Pagoda, learn more about Buddhism's history in Vietnam.
We will pick you up from your hotel or accommodation in Hanoi's Old Quarter between ... Read More
- Visit a local family in Tam Coc and learn more about their culture.
- Get insights into Vietnamese history in Hua Lu, once the country's capital.
- Enjoy beautiful sceneries in Tam Coc, often cited as the Ha Long Bay on land.
Book this 1-day trip and get the chance to learn more about Vietnamese culture and ... Read More
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results