- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- 4star hotel with delicious food, warm family hospitality and wellness centre
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo, UNESCO World Heritage site
- Some weeks Challenging (level 5)
- SPECIAL OFFER on room upgrades
The small village of Villabassa, just north of Cortina d'Ampezzo, is the perfect base for this Dolomites walking holiday nestled close to the Austrian border and sandwiched between the spectacular, jagged limestone peaks. From here we enjoy an excellent choice of routes with the opportunity to relax in comfort at the end of a day's walking. During the week, we venture into the Fanes-Sennes and Dolomiti di Sesto National Parks for great views of the Tre Cime di Lavaredo. Historically the front line between Italy and Austria-Hungary during the First World War, the trails take us through incredible open-air museums.
Day 1: Start Villabassa.
Day 2: Walk to the beautiful Lago di Braies (level 3 weeks)
Day 3: Walk from the Kreutzberg Pass to the Nemes Alm (level 3 weeks)
Day 4: Walk amongst beautiful wildflowers during the climb up towards Strudelkopf
(level 3 weeks)
Day 5: A free day to relax or enjoy optional activities such as self-guided cycling
or visit one of the local museums.
Day 6: A memorable circuit around the famous 'three chimneys', Tre Cime di Lavaredo
(level 3 weeks)
Day 7: Monte Piano (level 3 weeks)
Day 8: End Villabassa.
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- 7 nights 4-star Hotel Adler, all rooms en suite
- 5 days centre-based walking; one free day.
- Altitude maximum 2539m (level 3) / 2839m (level 5), average 2300m
- Not recommended for vertigo sufferers
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Niederdorf are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Dolomites - Premium tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 58 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days before departure. For any departures within 07 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic Dolomites - Premium tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Dolomites - Premium tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.