- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- ORIENTATION of Dolceaqua, Monaco and Antibes
- VISIT the Place Massena, Èze and the Monaco Palace and Cathedral
The playgrounds of the rich and famous line up for an in-depth discovery on this popular French Riviera trip. Live the high life with unforgettable visits to Nice, Antibes and Monaco. You'll also spend time with the owners of an agriturismo and sample their olive oil.
Day 1: Arrive Nice (7 Nights)
Day 2: Nice Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Italian Excursion
Day 4: Nice at Leisure or Optional St. Tropez and Cannes Experience
Day 5: Cte dAzur and Monaco Excursion
Day 6: Excursion to Antibes Markets and Mega-Yachts
Day 7: Nice at Leisure
Day 8: Depart Nice
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 7 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 3 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Nice are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Riviera Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 199 today.
- Save US$ 63+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Riviera Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 05 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Riviera Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Riviera Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.