- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- ORIENTATION of Dolceaqua, Monaco and Antibes
- VISIT the Place Massena, Èze and the Monaco Palace and Cathedral
Bask in the playground of socialites, celebrities and aristocrats when you explore the sun-kissed French Riviera, from elegant Nice to picture-perfect Antibes, with a side trip to Italy in between.
Day 1: Arrive Nice (7 Nights)
Day 2: Nice Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Italian Excursion
Day 4: Nice at Leisure or Optional St. Tropez and Cannes Experience
Day 5: Côte d’Azur and Monaco Excursion
Day 6: Excursion to Antibes – Markets and Mega-Yachts
Day 7: Nice at Leisure
Day 8: Depart Nice
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 7 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 3 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from Nice are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Riviera Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Trafalgar. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 69 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 06 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Riviera Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Riviera Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.