- duration 8 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- A privileged itinerary
- The island’s major areas: Calvi, Ajaccio, Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio
- The Calanques de Piana and the Îles Sanguinaires
- The picturesque villages of the Balagne Region and Cap Corse
Corsica reveals its hidden treasures
April 6 to 13, 2020 on board the MV LA BELLE DES OCEANS
Day 1 : Nice
Day 2 : Ajaccio
Day 3 : Ajaccio - The Calanques De Piana
Day 4 : Bonifacio
Day 5 : Porto Vecchio
Day 6 : Bastia
Day 7 : L'ile Rousse
Day 8 : Nice
- All meals
- Drinks with your meals and at the bar (not including our special wine and drinks list)
- Your cruise in the cabin category of your choice
- Excursions included in the package selected
- Emergency/repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Transfers to/from departure/arrival points
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 96+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Corsican Cruise - Leaving from Nice (port-to-port package) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Corsican Cruise - Leaving from Nice (port-to-port package) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Corsican Cruise - Leaving from Nice (port-to-port package) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The Corsican Cruise - Leaving from Nice tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.