- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4.5 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Fully guided
- Discover animal life in the ocean at the Viet Nam Oceanographic Institute
- Check out the city’s colossal Buddha statue at Long Son Pagoda
- Pay a visit to the ancient Cham tower Po Nagar Temples
- Take a trip to the fascinating rock formations at Chong Promontory Rocks
Pick up at Nha Trang port. The tour will begin with a trip to XQ Hand Embroidery Factory, where you can watch how wonderfully intricate, hand woven fabrics are carefully crafted; the perfect place to purchase souvenirs that portray beautiful scenes of Vietnamese culture.
Next stop is Long Son Pagoda, which was founded in the 19th century and is a beautiful example of classic Buddhist architecture. The 14-meter-high Buddha statue that sits atop this site is visible from afar as one enters the city, and has great views of the city and surrounding countryside.
The final leg of our tour will take you to view some ancient Cham architecture at Cham Ponagar temple complex. Locally referred to as Thap Ba, this set of ancient Cham temples is beautifully located on a hill just outside the city, and is reached by crossing the Cai River. Learn about the fascinating ancient civilization of the Hindu-worshipping Cham people as you wander around the lovely temple grounds.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
All cancelation from guest arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 90 days before departure: No charges
- From 90 days to 30 days before departure : 10% of the tour
- From 29 days to 7 days before departure : 50% of the tour
- Less than 7 days before departure: 75% of the tour
- No show : 100% of the tour