- duration 7 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tri Nguyen Aquarium
- Oceanographic Institute
- Mun Marine Park
- Dam Bay
Then, you will be transferred to Cau Da peer to cruise to Mun Island where the glass bottom boat will be waiting, to take you around Mun Island. When the glass-bottom boat sail around the island, you will have a chance to see the beauty of the live coral reefs, sea plants & creatures of Nha Trang bay.
After the tour around Mun Island our glass-bottom boat will then transfer us back to the boat, which took you from Cau Da port. We will then enjoy our delicious seafood lunch either on the boat or at a restaurant on the Island.
After lunch you can either relaxe or participate in water sports such as Jet Ski, parasailing, snorkelling, kayaking, and swimming….on Con se Tre Islands or Tranh Beach, which ever you prefer.
At last the boat transfers you back for a short visit to Tri Nguyen Aquarium around 2.00 pm before being back to the shore. This wonderful tour comes to an end around 3.00 Pm.
- Transport by car/van
- Local guide
- Boat cruise & glass-bottom boat cruise/SIC
- All admission fees at Tri Nguyen Outdoors Aquarium & Oceanographic Institute
- Vietnamese soft lunch, fruits in season, Snorkeling gear, life buoys & mineral waters, cold towels
- Alcoholic drinks & personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.