- Explore Vietnam's capital, Hanoi.
- Trips to the ancient imperial towns of Hue and Hoi An.
- Visit the Halong Bay.
Get ready to know Vietnam inside out. Our 15-day tour package will take you throughout ... Read More
- Operator Vietnam Amazing Tours
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Kayaking and canoeing, City sightseeing, Cruises, Museum and gallery visits, Natural landmarks sightseeing & Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Accommodation Hotel & Home-stay
- Transport Flight, Boat & Private Vehicle
- Age Range 5 to 79 years old
- Explore Saigon during a private, guided tour.
- Stay with a local family in the Mekong Delta.
- Enjoy a boat trip in Nha Trang.
This 14-day, guided Vietnam tour explores this exciting country from Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) ... Read More
- Discover Hanoi, Vietnam’s chaotic capital city, during a guided tour.
- Enjoy travelling on the historic reunification Express from Hanoi to Hue.
- Explore the charming town of Hoi An.
From the winding alleys of Hanoi’s Old Quarter to the ancient city of Hue, from ... Read More
- Jump in a rickshaw and watch the local culture pass by.
- See Nha Trang nightlife in all its glory.
- Visit XQ Village, famous for its embroidery.
When people think of Asia, and especially Vietnam, the rickshaw (locally called a cyclo) usually ... Read More
- Visit the Castaways island in Halong Bay.
- Explore Phong Na National Park.
- Experience a local bamboo basket boat trip.
Explore Vietnam on this 17-days tour as you travel north from Ho Chi Minh City ... Read More
- Operator TruTravels
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Trekking, Cooking classes, Kayaking and canoeing, City sightseeing, Standup paddleboarding, Museum and gallery visits, Zip lining, Yoga, Caves, Sandboarding & Local boat rides
- Accommodation Hotel, Hostel, Sleeper Bus, Sleeping Hut & Hut
- Transport Bus
- Age Range 18 to 35 years old
- Explore the famous street food stalls that make up the buzzing Nha Trang night market.
- Get the lowdown on Vietnamese cooking methods and the best local delicacies.
- Titillate your tastebuds with banh can pancakes, bun cha ca soup (with jellyfish if you dare!) and delicious bo ne beef.
SaveUS$ 2From US$ 31 3 hours View Tour
|Jun 28||10+ seats left|
|Jun 29||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results