Highlights19% off Today
- Shop for local wares and interact with townsfolk at the Mwigobero Market on the edge of Lake Victoria
- Explore the Serengeti National Park in depth, with two early-morning and two late-afternoon game drives through this spectacular wildlife arena
- Learn about the Great Rift Valley where the annual migration of some two million wildebeest plays out
- Search out and photograph diverse wildlife in Tanzania's best game parks
- Get up-close-and-personal on a private safari
- Learn about the origins of humankind at the Olduvai Gorge
- Walking Safari with Armed Range guide
- Game drives at Tarangire
- Explore the Cradle on Mankind at Ngorongoro Crater
- Discover the lush wildlife-filled landscape of Ngorongoro Crater with game drives in this ‘Garden of Eden’ – without doubt one of Africa’s Seven Natural Wonders.
- Camp in the heart of Tanzania's oldest national park, the Serengeti. Explore timeless East Africa where endless savanna, bursting with predators and prey, offers the ultimate safari experience.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results