- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 15+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Chicago's lakefront footpaths are nearly 45 kilometres in length and run beside the stunning Lake Michigan. Free time here means you can either walk the trail or take a boat across the waters
- For unforgettable scenes of rural America, take in the views along the 105 mile Skyline Drive in Shenandoah National Park
- Washington DC was built with the blocks of American history and is great to explore by day and night. See the monuments and memorials of the capital on an optional bike tour
- The flexibility of this trip allows you to do what you want, when you want and without the restrictions of a packed itinerary
See all that The United States’ east coast has to over on an adventure through the nation’s sprawling metropolises and unspoiled nature reserves. Starting in New York and finishing in Chicago, discover the immaculately manicured gardens of Washington DC, the rolling peaks of the Appalachians and Great Smoky Mountains, the southern comfort of Kentucky and the country twang of Nashville. Get lost in the glitz of Dollywood or seek out an authentic blues experience in the streets of Chicago. The eclectic eastern US has something for everybody.
New York (Newark)
Blue Ridge Mountains
Great Smoky Mountains
- Camping (with facilities) (6 nights), Hotel (1 night)
- Private vehicle
- Philadelphia - City highlights stop
- Shenandoah National Park
- Any international flights to Newark and from Chicago are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Big Apple to Chicago tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Intrepid Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 15 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Big Apple to Chicago tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Big Apple to Chicago tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers