- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the incredible history of Philadelphia on a city tour
- Ride through amish country in a traditional buggy
- Tour Capitol Hill and more in Washington D.C.
Take a ride through the rich history and the exciting present of the United States with a comprehensive tour of Philadelphia, a buggy ride through Amish Country, and an action-packed tour of Washington D.C. and Capitol Hill.
Day 1: New York - Washington D.C., USA
Day 2: Washington D.C. - New York, USA
- 1 night in a 3-star hotel in DC
- 1 continental breakfast on day 2
- All ground transportation
- Guide throughout trip
- City tours and sightseeing
- Philadelphia city tour
- Amish country tour with buggy ride
- Arlington national cemetery tour
- Visit to MLK and Jefferson monuments
- Capitol Hill & Washington D.C. tour
- Air and space museum visit
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Washington DC, Philadelphia & Amish Country 2D/1N (from New York) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 August 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Washington DC, Philadelphia & Amish Country 2D/1N (from New York) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Washington DC, Philadelphia & Amish Country 2D/1N (from New York) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
To access to the Arlington Cemetery in Washington DC you must present your valid passport. Please remember to bring these items as you will not be able to access without them.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols