Good to know
> The bars we visit are popular (for good reason!) and can be rented privately. In cases where the bars are in use for private events or closed to the public, we will not be able to visit. In these cases we will visit a similar substitute venue instead.
> This tour is strictly over 21 only. Guests are asked to carry identification at all times on the tour. Tour operator cannot be held responsible for entrance denied on the basis of no valid identification.
> Rooftop bars are exposed to the elements. Your guide will select venues based on the expected conditions, but be prepared for anything.
> Nightclub clothes are expected. No sneakers, sweatsuits, sleeveless shirts (men), baseball caps, or shorts. Additionally, at least one venue does not allow entry to any guests wearing fur.
> A waiver is required to be signed prior to departure acknowledging the dangers of drinking alcohol and releasing Take Me Out NYC, Walks of New York, and Walks LLC of any liability.
> Not all venues are fully wheelchair accessible. Please advise Take Me Out NYC upon booking to arrange for an accessible limo and to allow guide to select venues which are accessible.
- For cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Full refund.
- For cancellations made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No refund can be provided.
- For amendments made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No amendment fee, pending availability.
- For amendments made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Amendments subject to a amendment fee per person, per tour, pending availability.
Late Arrivals & No Shows:
- No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.