- See some of your favorite TV and movie locations, like the fountain from ‘Friends’ .
- Enjoy a small group of 12 people or fewer so you get plenty of personal attention.
- Visit the studios where some of NBC’s most iconic shows are made.
- Film your own DIY talk show in a real TV studio.
Be amazed how many many iconic television and movie moments were shot within a stone's throw of NBC Studios. Together with your guide you’ll take a guided tour of some of the most famous set locations in NYC from both TV and film. New York City is packed with famous spots but it’s often hard to recognize them without someone in the know to show you. You’ll see Tiffany’s from ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’, 21 club from ‘Wall Street’ and the Seinfeld Soup Nazi stand, among many others. Along the way you’ll pass showbiz landmarks like Radio City Music Hall, Carnegie Hall and Studio 54. After you see where they shot some of your favorite scenes you’ll never look at the city in the same way again.
The absolute highlight of your tour will be a visit of the NBC studios - one of America’s most iconic TV studios. NBC studios has consistently produced some of the best television shows in America for more than 80 years. Now you can go behind the scenes at their headquarters in Rockefeller Center to get an unprecedented view of their production process. This tour is the perfect opportunity to make that dream come true!
Recently revised and re-launched, the NBC Studio Tour starts by visiting two of the official production studios, such as the ones where they shoot Saturday Night Live or the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Then it’s on to the nerve centers of NBC – the video & audio studios and the control center where satellite feeds are monitored 24 hours a day. You’ll get a 360-degree view of the production process and see just how many moving parts it takes to make a single television show. You’ll also get to film your own 5-minute talk show segment which the producers will email to you when you get home - the perfect souvenir from this all-access tour.
Your tour ends at the bar used as the model for the one in How I Met Your Mother. Hang around for a drink (not included) or ask your guide for recommendations on more memorable spots to check out.
> Famous set locations in NYC
> Radio City Music Hall (outside)
> Carnegie Hall (outside)
> Studio 54 (outside)
> Bar from How I met Your Mother
> NBC studios in the Comcast Building (30 Rockefeller Center)
> Studios where some of NBC’s most famous shows are shot
> Video and Audio studios and Control Room
> Make your own talk show segment
- Guided tour of NYC’s top TV & movie locations
- Official NBC studio tour led by NBC guide
- DIY talk show session with video keepsake
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
● Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
● Please note that all bags will be checked at NBC Security after tour begins.
● Photography is not permitted inside NBC Studios
● Comfortable shoes are recommended.
● Please note, the voucher is NOT redeemable at the NBC Studio ticket desk.
- For cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Full refund.
- For cancellations made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No refund can be provided.
- For amendments made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No amendment fee, pending availability.
- For amendments made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Amendments subject to a amendment fee per person, per tour, pending availability.
Late Arrivals & No Shows:
- No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.