- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Driving tour of Boston
- Walking tour of Toronto
Welcome to the lands that brought you poutine, Ryan Gosling and peanut butter. Are you ready for an eight-day extravaganza of epic proportions? Visit cities old and new as we wander the Maple Trail from the USA to Canada, calling at the red bricks of Boston, the fairytale spires of Old Quebec, the buzzing nightlife of Montreal and the foodie paradise that is Toronto. Make new friends, collect masses of memories and enjoy what this corner of the world has to offer.
Tour leader wasnt enthusiastic.”
Day 1 : New York City to Boston, Massachusetts
Day 2 : Boston
Day 3 : Boston to Quebec City, Quebec
Day 4 : Quebec City to Montreal
Day 5 : Montreal
Day 6 : Montreal to Toronto, Ontario
Day 7 : Toronto
Day 8 : Toronto
- 7 nights in hostels
- 7 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people) or spacious mini-coach (maximum 20 people)
- Awesome Driver and Trip Leader
Guided tour of Fenway Park: $25 USD
Bike tour of Boston: $60 USD
Quebec City, Quebec
Ghost tour of Quebec: $25 CAD
Food tour of Montreal: $45 CAD
Jet boating in Montreal: $55 CAD
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to New York and from Toronto are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Maple Trail tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 41+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Maple Trail tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 22 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
The Maple Trail tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Maple Trail tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.