- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Airboat experience, Everglades
- Night illumination tour, Washington, DC
- Driving tour of Miami
- Driving tour of Philadelphia
From the landmark-filled US capital to the toe-tapping energy of New Orleans, Orlando's white-knuckle rides and the people-watching paradise that is Miami, this trip really does have it all. Thankfully, between all those buzzing stops you'll get to enjoy a little down time in the ol' South. And with a couple of days to laze by the beach, you'll be more than ready to take on the mighty sunshine states. Let's do this!
Day 1 : New York City to Washington, District of Columbia
Day 2 : Washington, D.C.
Day 3 : Washington, D.C. to Charlotte, North Carolina
Day 4 : Charlotte to Savannah, Georgia, South Carolina
Day 5 : Savannah
Day 6 : Savannah to Orlando, Florida
Day 7 : Orlando
Day 8 : Orlando to Miami
Day 9 : Miami
Day 10 : Miami to Florida Gulf Coast
Day 11 : Florida Gulf Coast to Panama City Beach
Day 12 : Panama City Beach to New Orleans, Louisiana
Day 13 : New Orleans
Day 14 : New Orleans
- 13 nights accommodation in hotels
- motels and lodges
- 13 Breakfasts
- 6 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people) or spacious mini-coach (maximum 20 people)
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
Entry to the One Liberty Observation Deck: $16 USD
Bike or segway tour of Washington, DC: $40 USD
Charlotte, North Carolina
Speedway tour: $25 USD
Slow Ride pub crawl: $35 USD
Visit Walt Disney World: From $100 USD
Visit Universal Studios Orlando: From $100 USD
Visit the Kennedy Space Center: Approx $100 USD
Miami speedboat ride: $35 USD
New Orleans, Louisiana
Cooking demonstration: $40 USD
Swamp tour: $22 USD
Paddleboat cruise: From $30 USD
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to New York and from New Orleans are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sunshine States tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 90+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sunshine States tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 February 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sunshine States tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sunshine States tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.