- Philadelphia highlights drive
- Night illumination tour of Washington, DC
- Driving/walking tour of Nashville with Trip Leader
- Walking tour of New Orleans with Trip Leader
- Orientation walk of Dallas with Trip Leader
- Visit Fort Worth Historic Stockyards
- Visit the Cadillac Ranch in Amarillo
- Entry to Monument Valley Tribal Park
- Entry to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas Strip highlights drive
- Show more
) the perfect mix of group activities and all-important YOU time. Life is a highway. And this 18-day all-American adventure is the route to living YOUR best life. From the iconic capitals of the big screen to the culture-infused cities everyone’s raving about: this is one SUPERsized roadie. Get to know the big guns of the East, uncover the hidden gems of the South and lose yourself the otherworldly landscapes of the West – with plenty of free time thrown in the mix. If you really want to do the USA, this trip is it.
Day 1 : New York City, New York
Day 2 : New York City to Washington, DC, via Philadelphia
Day 3 : Washington, DC
Day 4 : Washington, DC, to Charlotte, North Carolina
Day 5 : Charlotte to Nashville, Tennessee
Day 6 : Nashville
Day 7 : Nashville to New Orleans, Louisiana
Day 8 : New Orleans
Day 9 : New Orleans to Dallas, Texas
Day 10 : Dallas (including Fort Worth)
Day 11 : Dallas to Amarillo
Day 12 : Amarillo to Albuquerque, New Mexico
Day 13 : Albuquerque to Durango, Colorado, via Santa Fe
Day 14 : Durango
Day 15 : Durango to Grand Canyon region, Arizona, via Monument Valley
Day 16 : Grand Canyon region to Las Vegas, Nevada
Day 17 : Las Vegas
Day 18 : Las Vegas to Los Angeles, California
- 17 nights in hotels
- motels and lodges
- 12 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 4 Dinners
- Air-conditioned coach
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- FYI: these are optional activities available locally. Things might change – prices are here to give you a rough idea.
- Bike or Segway tour of Washington, DC: from $40 USD
- Charlotte Motor Speedway tour: from $25 USD
- Swamp tour in New Orleans: from $22 USD
- Cooking demonstration in New Orleans: from $34 USD
- Horse riding in Durango (summer only): from $95 USD
- Zip-lining in Durango (summer only): from $130 USD
- Snowmobile tour in Durango (winter only): prices available locally
- Monument Valley Navajo jeep tour: prices available locally
- Heli-tour over the Grand Canyon: from $290 USD
- Visit a Las Vegas shooting range: from $100 USD
- Ride the High Roller Observation Wheel in Las Vegas: from $40 USD
- Heli-tour over the Las Vegas Strip: from $130 USD
- Any international flights to New York and from Los Angeles are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Play & Pause: USA East to West tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 161+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Play & Pause: USA East to West tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 February 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 February 2023, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Play & Pause: USA East to West tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Play & Pause: USA East to West tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- The crew in this tours are trained in COVID-specific hygiene standards and equipped with the skills required to keep every traveller safe.
- Coaches are immaculately cleaned before each trip starts and regularly throughout.
- This trip requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 atleast 14 days before departure, unless you are medically exempt from having the vaccine.