- See all of NYC’s most iconic landmarks in a single day.
- Tick all the bucket list sites in an unforgettable 8 hours of laid back sightseeing.
- See the Statue of Liberty as so many early immigrants to the city saw it; from a boat.
- Don’t wait in long lines at the Empire State Building: use priority access tickets.
Your day starts in Lower Manhattan where you’ll meet your friendly, expert guide and a small group of maximum 20 people. Things start on a somber, but ultimately uplifting note at the 9/11 Memorial and One World Trade Center where you’ll learn about a dark hour in New York City’s history, but also how the city has rebuilt and come back even stronger. Then it’s off to the Financial District to visit Wall Street and learn about the highs and lows of life on the New York Stock Exchange.
Next, you head to Battery Park to catch your New York Water Taxi for a harbor cruise. With your guide on hand to point out the sights, you’ll get the same views of New York as many of the city’s early immigrants did as they sailed in from the Old World. This is, hands down, the best way to see the Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty up close while hearing the incredible stories behind their constructions.
After disembarking the ship it’s time for a tour of one of NYC’s most coveted neighborhoods: Greenwich Village. Stop by well-known sites like Carrie’s house from ‘Sex and the City’, explore the uber-hip Meatpacking District, and finally stop for lunch at the foodie paradise, Chelsea Market (not included so what you eat is your choice; your guide will give you recommendations).
Energy up, your guide will lead you to NYC’s new favorite hangout – the High Line. Stroll along this beautiful, elevated park (built on raised railway lines with stunning views of the city) for a local’s view of NYC, we promise that there is no better people-watching anywhere.
Descending at 34th street, you’ll find yourself close to the city’s most famous skyscraper: the Empire State Building. With pre-reserved priority passes you’ll skip most of the lines here and head up to the observation deck on the dizzying 86th floor. You’ll enjoy this part of your tour alone (your guide will leave you at the entrance to the Empire State Building) so you can spend as much time as you like looking out over the city, soaking up your bird’s eye view of all the sights you have spent the day seeing.
> The 9/11 Memorial and One World Trade Center
> The Financial District
> Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge (from boat)
> Greenwich Village
> Lunch at Chelsea Market
> The High Line
> The Empire State Building
- Harbor cruise by New York Water Taxi
- Priority-access entrance to the Empire State Building
- Guided tour of the Financial District, 9/11 memorial, West Village & High Line
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
● Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
● The cruise does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.
● Comfortable walking shoes and warm clothes are recommended. It's likely to be cooler and windier both on the sighseeing boat and on the ESB Observation Deck.
● You must bring only small backpacks and regular-size handbags for Security Check at the Empire State Building.
● Please note that Monpods and Tripods are not permitted in the Empire State Building.
- For cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Full refund.
- For cancellations made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No refund can be provided.
- For amendments made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No amendment fee, pending availability.
- For amendments made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Amendments subject to a amendment fee per person, per tour, pending availability.
Late Arrivals & No Shows:
- No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.