- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy nature in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region
- Discover the amazing Niagara Falls from above and below
- Bargain hunt for American brands at a large outlet mall
Discover the stunning beauty and power of the world-famous Niagara Falls from above and below, in daylight and under the cover of night. Explore the pristine beauty of New England and do some bargain shopping along the way.
Day 1: New York - Niagara Falls, USA
Day 2: Niagara Falls - New York, USA
- 1 Night hotel in Niagara Falls
- 1 Continental Breakfast(s)reakfast on day 2
- Air-Conditioned Bus or Van
- Guide throughout trip
- Sightseeing, rides, shopping
- Watkins Glen Canyon walk or Montour Falls visit (depending on the season)
- Niagara Falls tour
- Horseshoe Falls visit
- Maid of the Mist boat ride or scenic tunnels (depending on the season) with admission
- Outlet shopping experience
- Other meals/drinks
- Optional Activities
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Niagara Falls Experience 2D/1N (from New York) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Niagara Falls Experience 2D/1N (from New York) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Niagara Falls Experience 2D/1N (from New York) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS TO CROSS TO CANADA
Canadian borders are open, but in order to cross, travellers need to meet the following requirements. NOTE: Passengers that are not able to cross will enjoy the tour on the American side, no attractions will be missed.
- Valid US passport or Passport + US green card – Crossing is valid for USA citizens and Permanent residents onlyProof of FULL covid vaccination minimum of 14 days prior to departure date.
Negative PCR test results – test must have been taken WITHIN 72 HOURS OF ARRIVAL TO THE CANADIAN BORDER. (Tests will be checked at the Canadian border, any travelers whose results “expire” prior to arrival at the border will be denied entry to Canada by Canadian border officials).
For planning purposes please anticipate an 8pm border crossing time and ensure that your test will be valid for that time on your date of departure.
Download ArriveCAN app to your mobile device. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols