- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Drive through the Delaware Water Gap
- Visit the stunning Finger Lakes town of Seneca Falls
- Witness the scenic Pocono Mountains
- Niagara Falls & the Maid of the Mist boat tour
If you've got a taste for the USA but time is in short supply then our 3 day tour is just the ticket. Leaving the bright lights and crazy nights of New York area behind, venture deep into 'up state' New York to the thundering wonder of the incomparable Niagara Falls before a night on the shore of the Finger Lakes with its many waterfalls and wineries.
Day 1 : New York Area - Niagara Falls
Day 2 : Niagara Falls - Finger Lakes
Day 3 : New York Area
- 2 nights hotel
- All accommodation included
- Paid locally
- Private transportation with free Wi-Fi
- Services of a TrekAmerica tour leader
- Any international flights to/from New York are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this New York to Niagara Falls Mini tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this New York to Niagara Falls Mini tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 05 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
New York to Niagara Falls Mini tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this New York to Niagara Falls Mini tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.