- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Boston Common, Quincy Marketplace, Faneuil Hall & the original Cheers Bar
- Walk the historic Freedom Trail
- Scenic drive through Maine's wilderness
- Cross the Canadian Border/Arrive in Quebec
Join your Contiki trip crew in New York & Boston before we get to the meat of the matter & explore incredible Canada. We take our trip to Jasper National Park, see waterfalls, lakes & mountains aplenty, & bust moves in Vancouver & Toronto to balance things out. Scenery & cities collide!
Day 1: New York to Boston
Day 2: Boston
Day 3: Boston to Quebec City
Day 4: Quebec City
Day 5: Quebec to Montreal
Day 6: Montreal
Day 7: Montreal to Toronto via Rockport
Day 8: Toronto
Day 9: Toronto to Niagara Falls
Day 10: Toronto to Whistler via Vancouver
Day 11: Whistler
Day 12: Whistler to Kamloops
Day 13: Kamloops to Jasper via Mt Robson
Day 14: Jasper
Day 15: Jasper to Banff
Day 16: Banff
Day 17: Banff to Vernon
Day 18: Vernon to Vancouver
Day 19: Vancouver
Day 20: Depart Vancouver
- We always provide comfortable accommodation in a relaxed atmosphere - think comfy, centrally located hotels as well as a rocky mountain chalet to rest your head. We've found the perfect digs for you and your new squad to relax and chill after a big day of adventure travel.
- We'll get 18 of your meals, you get the rest. You can expect to refuel with a few hearty breakfasts and delicious dinners on us but we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best local cuisine. You'll taste it all - from greasy burgers to gourmet fare.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to New York and from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Grand Canadian tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Grand Canadian tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 24 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Grand Canadian tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Grand Canadian tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.