- Get a taste of Europe with a lovely Dutch breakfast
- Taste your way through numerous famous multicultural districts
- See some of the historic and cultural sites unique to NYC
Then it is time to hit the streets, strolling NYC’s vibrant multicultural districts, visiting bakeries, churches, restaurants and other historic sites. We’ll wander through the famous Little Italy, and take a look at the Jewish centre of town. We will stop by the Essex Street market for tacos and plenty of Latin culture, and visit African burial grounds and the Tenement Museum.
Finally, we hit Chinatown for a huge feast of dumplings and maybe some Peking Duck. It is a great way to finish this awesome historic food tour of NYC’s multicultural districts. With the perfect mix of modern experience and historic information, you will be beyond happy with your Food from Four Corners tour of New York City.
- Local english-speaking guide
- Several tastes of different ethnic dishes
- And a bottle of water.
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities for your guide.
Child Policy: This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.