- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-38 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Locally guided bike tour of Chicago's highlights
- Thrilling Niagara Falls 'Maid of the Mist' boat tour
- Visit the caves in Mammoth Cave National Park
- Hike in the Great Smoky Mountains
It's time to get cultural as you experience the best of the East Coast. Explore the fast-paced cities of Washington DC and Chicago and get your nature fix in Mammoth Cave and Great Smoky Mountains National Parks. Hear the rhythm and blues in Nashville and relive America's history in Philadelphia. This tour from New York does exactly what it says on the tin and there's no doubt that you'll definitely see the best of the East!
Day 1-2: New York Area, Washington, DC
Day 3: West Virginia
Day 4-5: Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Day 6-7: Nashville
Day 8: Mammoth Cave National Park
Day 9-10: Chicago
Day 11: Lake Erie
Day 12: Niagara Falls
Day 13: Niagara Falls, New York Area
- 10 Nights Camping, All accommodation, camping fees & equipment (except sleeping bag)
- We operate a Food Kitty on this trip - you will need to contribute US$10 a day which covers all your meals whilst camping
- Private transportation with free Wi-Fi
- Services of a TrekAmerica tour leader
- Any international flights to/from New York are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of the East tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with TrekAmerica. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 106 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 70 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 14 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of the East tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of the East tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.