- Walking tour
- Food tour
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 21+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit up to 8 locations on the tour
- Learn the fascinating history of cocktails, and sample them along the way
- Discover hidden gems where locals have been drinking for centuries
Along with your guide you will visit up 8 locations: award-winning seafood restaurants, James Beard Award-nominated craft cocktail lounges, pre-Civil War bars, artisanal candy stores and more.
Once inside you’ll sample up to 10 different dishes and 4 full-sized drinks that represent the breadth and diversity of our culinary and cocktail heritage: dishes like gumbo, boudin, chargrilled oysters, beignets … and cocktails like the Sazerac, Hurricane, French 75 and more!
We discuss New Orleans’ various restaurant family dynasties, we discuss recipes old and new, we visit restaurants that pre-date the American Civil War, we recommend places to eat and places to shop.
And with so many dining and drinking options in New Orleans, why not try up to 8 different places in one fell swoop?!
- Professional Guide
- Tasting of 8 Louisiana dishes and 4 full-sized cocktails
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThe tour is conducted rain or shine. Please notify Doctor Gumbo Tours of any food allergies (not aversions) during check-out.