- Walking tour
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the oldest standup bar in the city
- Learn the fascinating history of cocktails, and sample them along the way
- Discover hidden gems where locals have been drinking for centuries
The last bar is in one of the best and oldest restaurants in the city in case you need some food to “soak things up”! For those looking to take the party further, you’ll be just a few short blocks to another lively nightlife district: Frenchmen Street in the Faubourg Marigny neighborhood!
- Professional Guide
- Visit to 4 venues
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThe tour is conducted whether it rains or shine. All cocktails are vegan-friendly. Total distance of the tour is approximately one mile, so wear your fancy shoes if you want to.