- duration 28 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 14+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Mythical long distance trek in Ladakh Zanskar
- High passes of Phirtse La 5450m and Kanji La 5250m
- Indus, Lungnak and Zanskar River valley
- Shade an isolated village in Indian Himalaya
You’ll have a chance to explore this extremely remote and unique area, often cut off from the rest of the world. Meet the interesting Zanskarpa people, who live in serenity and remain isolated.
Experience high altitudes, remote mountain villages, high passes, narrow gorges and absolutely stunning close-up mountain views on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure!
Day 1: Fly Delhi to Leh. Leh airport pick up & Check into hotel
Day 2: Acclimatize 2: Visit to Leh palace - Tsemo gompa - Sank
Day 3: Leh: Acclimatize 3. Visit Shey – Thiksey - Hemis - Mat
Day 4: Leh to Taglang La – Sarchu (4,100m), drive 8-9 hrs.
Day 5: Trek to Berga Songchak (4400m) 6 hrs, OR Khamerup 4450m
Day 6: Trek to Chumik Marpo (4650m), 6-7 hrs
Day 7: Trek to Phirtse la (5450m) – Zingchen, 7-8 hrs.
Day 8: Trek to Tangze (4000m) OR Testa, 5-6 hrs.
Day 9: Trek Kalbok - Tsethang 6-7 hrs.
Day 10: Trek Anmo - Cha
Day 11: Trek Phuktal
Day 12: Trek Yatah (4000m). 6 hrs
Day 13: Trek Shade (4300m). 7 hrs.
Day 14: Trek Lar (4300m) - Rotong La (4900m) Gorteng la
Day 15: Trek to Yarumchan (4430m). 7 hrs
Day 16: Trek Pandang la (5175m) / Ningri la - Zangla sumdo 3900
Day 17: Trek Zangla River camp (3600m), 7-8 hrs
Day 18: Thongde – Karsha - Padum.
Day 19: Trek Pidmo - Hanamur (3650m). 5-6 hrs
Day 20: Trek Perfi la - Snertse (3940m). 7 hrs
Day 21: Trek Hanuma La (4800m) - Base Lanang (3800m), 6-7 hrs
Day 22: Trek Barmi La (4600m) – Lingshed sumdo (4000m). 7-8 hrs
Day 23: Trek Dibling (4000m), 7-8 hrs
Day 24: Trek base Pikdong la (4300m) / Pudzong la. 5 hrs
Day 25: Trek Pikdong la (5000m) / Pudzong la - Kanji River (430
Day 26: Trek Kanji la (5150m) – Riverkong (4300m), 7-8 hrs.
Day 27: Trek Kanji. 5-6 hrs, Drive to Leh enroute visit Lamayur
Day 28: Fly Leh - New Delhi and overnight flight back home
- All ground transportation
- Hotel accommodation at Leh (including breakfast + dinner)
- All camping facilities: Mess tent, camp chairs and table.
- Accommodation in 4 season tent, sleeping bags, foam mattress, trekking poles.
- All meals during trek
- Qualified & trained Zanskari, Hindi and English speaking guide & experienced crews.
- Mules / horses for porterage of baggage's & gears.
- Camping fee, trekking permits and fee, park fee.
- First aid medical kit, Oxymeter to check pulse, heart rate and oxygen saturation at higher altitude.
- Goods and services tax
- Domestic flight tickets: Delhi - Leh and Leh - Delhi
- Hotel in Delhi (reserve a room on request)
- Travel insurance
- Soft drinks and alcohol
- Tips to staff: guide, cook, helper, horseman, driver.
- Any unforeseen cost arises by natural hazards rain, snow, road block which cost extra lodging & boarding beyond trip schedule.
- Earn US$ 105+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.