- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Walking tour
- Rickshaw, cycle or local transport tour
- Culture shows and excursions
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 25 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover India’s diverse beauty, from architectural wonders like the Taj Mahal and the Hindu temples of Madurai to the natural splendour of East Coast Road and tropical Kerala.
- Join expert local guides on safari in Ranthambore National Park in Rajasthan and search for tigers in Periyar National Park in the Western Ghats
- Be immersed in spiritual Varanasi with a tour of the Old City, an invitation to a candle ceremony and a sunrise boat ride along the Ganges.
- Enjoy unique accommodation experiences with Feature Stays in a castle in rural Rajasthan and on a spacious houseboat floating on the Kerala backwaters.
Spend 25 days on an Indian odyssey that reveals the best of north and south, from the bustle of Delhi to the beaches of Kovalam. Discover the magic of the heritage-rich north with guided tours of iconic sites like Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal, as well as immersive cultural experiences like watching a Bollywood film at a local cinema in Jaipur and spending the evening in a rural castle. Experience the natural charms of the south while looking for elephants in Periyar National Park, walking through the tea plantations of Munnar and cruising the Kerala backwaters on a Kettuvallam. This all-encompassing tour is perfect for travellers who want to experience all that India has to offer.
Rural Rajasthan Heritage Stay
Ranthambhore National Park
Thekkady – Periyar National Park
Munnar – Mattupetty Dam
- Comfortable Hotel (18 nights), Houseboat Feature stay (1 night), Heritage Feature Stay (1 night), Resort (4 nights)
- 23 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 4 Dinners
- Auto-rickshaw , Bicycle rickshaw , Boat , Plane , Private vehicle , Train
- Jaipur - Leader-led walking & market tour
- Jaipur - Bollywood Movie at Raj Mandir Cinema
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Ranthambhore National Park - Evening wildlife safari
- Ranthambhore National Park - Morning Wildlife Safari
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Agra - Agra Fort
- Delhi - Jama Masjid
- Delhi - Leader-led Old Delhi walking tour
- Delhi - Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Varanasi - Leader-led Old City walking tour
- Varanasi - Sunset candle flower ceremony
- Varanasi - Sunrise Ganges boat trip
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Mamallapuram - Shore Temples guided tour
- Auroville - Experimental township
- Puducherry - Leader-led French Quarter walking tour
- Madurai - Sri Meenakshi 1000 Pillar
- Madurai - Sri Meenakshi Temple
- Madurai - Gandhi Museum
- Madurai - Leader-led walking tour
- Periyar - Spice plantation visit
- Periyar - Guided nature walk
- Munnar - Tea Garden visit
- Munnar - Mattupetty Dam
- Munnar - Leader-led town walking tour
- Kochi - Kathakali performance
- Kochi - Ferry to Mattancherry
- Kochi - Jewish Synagogue
- Kochi - Dutch Palace
- Kochi - Leader-led Fort Kochi walking tour
- Kovalam - Leader-led walking tour
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Kovalam are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wonders of India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 184+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 23 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 22 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 July 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 22 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders of India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- It’s important to prepare for hot sticky temperatures during the day and cooler climates in the evening. Layers are one of the best ways to tackle this disparity in weather. We visit a number of temples on this trip, which requires a certain level of modesty. Please bring clothes that cover the arms and pants/skirts that go past the knees. A light scarf is also a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot.
- There are a number of long travel days on this trip. Some journeys take up to six hours, but are a great opportunity to get to know locals, fellow travellers and the diverse scenery.
- There are several early mornings on this trip, as many parts of India really come alive in the dawn light.
- It can get foggy in northern India between December and February, which can put a new spin on the already spectacular scenery. However, it may cause trains to be delayed.
- The drive to Munnar on Day 9 is on windy roads into the mountains. Motion sickness can be an issue for some, but the scenery is stunning and regular stops will be made to break up your journey.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
The Intrepid Foundation