- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Stay in an Ashram on the banks of the Holy Ganges River.
- Participate in a Hindu Aarti ceremony.
- Learn about Tibetan culture and the Dalai Lama.
- Taste traditional Indian cuisine.
Imagine yourself awakening from a 5,000-year-long slumber. Your soul will feel similarly revitalized after uncovering the history of all things wellness in India. This 11-day tour covers some of the country’s most hallowed spiritual ground while also ensuring you catch the iconic sites of Northern India. Upon your arrival in Delhi, you’ll be introduced to the incredible diversity within India’s culture. Continue your discovery with a three-night stay at an ashram in Rishikesh where you’ll learn the history of yoga and meditation, before reaching Dharamshala, home of the Dalai Lama. As your eyes open on the final morning of your journey, you’ll see the world — and yourself — with a newfound warmth.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi/Rishīkesh
Day 3: Rishīkesh
Day 4: Rishīkesh
Day 5: Rishīkesh/Nālāgarh
Day 6: Nālāgarh/Dharamshala
Day 7: Dharamshala
Day 8: Dharamshala
Day 9: Dharamshala/Amritsar
Day 10: Amritsar/Delhi
Day 11: Delhi
- Hotel (7nts), ashram (3nts)
10 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD215-280 for meals not included.
- Private bus/van, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Women With Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Hatha Yoga in Lodi Gardens, Delhi
- Your Wellness Moment: Ashram Experience, Rishīkesh
- Your Wellness Moment: Yoga at an Ashram, Rishīkesh
- Your Wellness Moment: Aarti ceremony, Rishīkesh
- Your Wellness Moment: Meditation Rishikesh Ashram, Rishīkesh
- Your Wellness Moment: Nālāgarh Fort Yoga, Nālāgarh
- Your Wellness Moment: Dharamshala Yoga, Dharamshala
- Rishikesh walking tour and visit to Bharat Mandir Temple
- Nalagarh Fort and Village Walk
- Visit Dalai Lama Temple, Norbulingka Institute and Bhagsunath Temple
- Masrur Temples Excursion
- Wagah Border Ceremony and visit to the Golden Temple
- Visit Jallianwala Bagh
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wellness India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 72 today.
- Save US$ 48+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wellness India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Wellness India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wellness India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : WellnessIt’s time to introduce your inner traveller to your inner self. Discover awe-inspiring destinations combined with rejuvenating activities like yoga and meditation, and healthy food experiences to recharge the body and nourish the mind.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.