- Walking tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Heritage walks Discover the hidden sights and lively street life of Agra and Jaipur
- Palaces and forts Visit spectacular monuments to the might of the Mughals and Rajputs
- Off beat encounters Explore rural Rajasthan on foot, observing village lives up close
- Aravalli Hills Hike forested hills, through a wildlife sanctuary and tribal villages
Discover Rajasthan's rich culture and natural splendours on this walking holiday through its historic cities, remote villages, hills and deserts. Visit majestic forts, opulent palaces and exquisitely carved temples. Immerse yourself in the vibrant street life on carefully planned heritage walks and encounter rural life up close, hiking through tribal heartlands. Aravalli Hills - Trek through the forests of the Kumbhalgarh Sanctuary and search for chinkara, wild boar, monkeys and other wildlife Udaipur - Relax in this historic city on the shores of Lake Pichola Agra and Jaipur - Visit spectacular monuments to the might of the Mughals and Rajputs Pushkar camel fair - 15th November 2023 departure coincides with the annual camel fair and will spend two nights at a tented camp
Day 1 : Trip starts in Delhi; stroll in Lodhi Gardens
Day 2 : Explore Old Delhi by cycle rickshaw; drive to Agra
Day 3 : Visit Taj Mahal at sunrise and Agra Fort; afternoon guided heritage walk
Day 4 : Drive to Karauli via Fatehpur Sikri; walk in Karauli
Day 5 : Mamchari Lake Walk; optional cookery demonstration
Day 6 : Drive to Jaipur; afternoon ‘temples and havelis’ heritage walk
Day 7 : Visit Amber Fort, hike from Amer. Sightseeing in Jaipur
Day 8 : Drive to Pushkar; optional camel cart ride through villages
Day 9 : Hiking in and around Pushkar; enjoy desert views from Savitri temple
Day 10 : Drive to Kumbhalgarh; free afternoon to visit fort
Day 11 : Trek through the Kumbhalgarh Sanctuary to Ghanerao
Day 12 : Walk to Ranakpur Jain Temples; drive to Udaipur
Day 13 : Heritage walk in Udaipur; fly to Delhi
Day 14 : Trip ends in Delhi
- 14 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Hotel Jivitesh (1 night)
- Hotel Pushp Villa (2 nights)
- Hotel Bhanwar Vilas Palace (2 nights)
- Fort Chandragupt (2 nights)
- Hotel Pushkar Resort (2 nights)
- Kumbhalgarh Forest Retreat (1 night)
- Ghanerao Royal castle (1 night)
- Swaroop Vilas Hotel (1 night)
- Ashok Country Resort (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader / Trek Guide
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walking in Rajasthan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walking in Rajasthan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Walking in Rajasthan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walking in Rajasthan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.