- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-4491
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Explore the impressive Taj Mahal.
- Visit a desert Village.
- Discover Temples and holy places.
- Walk through the bustling metropolis of Mumbai.
- Chill out on the beaches of Goa
Now's the time to explore India on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Join us on a 15-day tour that showcases India's man-made wonders and natural marvels without missing its most famous cities and sights. Get your phone ready for the shining marble of the Taj Mahal and the sparkling shores of Goa, not to mention Rajasthan’s colourful forts and temples. Then opt to put your phone away as you truly connect with the culture and spirit of this incredible land. Our expert Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) let you and your fellow travellers encounter India the way you (and your wallet) like.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi/Āgra
Day 3: Āgra/Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur/Tordi Sāgar
Day 6: Tordi Sāgar/Pushkar
Day 7: Pushkar
Day 8: Pushkar/Udaipur
Day 9 - 10: Udaipur
Day 11: Udaipur/Mumbai
Day 12: Mumbai
Day 13: Mumbai/Goa
Day 14: Goa
Day 15: Goa
- Simple hotels or guesthouse (twin-share) (13 nts), overnight train (1 nt).
1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD340-445 for meals not included.
- Train, local bus, jeep, rickshaw, tuk-tuk, taxi, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Udaipur
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Dance the Night Away
- Guided tour of the Taj Mahal and the Amber Fort
- Orientation walks in Jaipur
- and Mumbai
- Visit to Gandhi Ashram
- Village walk in rural Tordi Sagar
- Sunrise at Savitri temple
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Goa are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Uncover India: High Deserts & Markets tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Uncover India: High Deserts & Markets tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 February 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 February 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Uncover India: High Deserts & Markets tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Uncover India: High Deserts & Markets tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.