- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the impressive Taj Mahal.
- Visit a desert Village.
- Discover Temples and holy places.
- Walk through the bustling metropolis of Mumbai.
Now's the time to explore India on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Join us on a 15-day tour that showcases India's man-made wonders and natural marvels without missing its most famous cities and sights. Get your phone ready for the shining marble of the Taj Mahal and the sparkling shores of Goa, not to mention Rajasthan’s colourful forts and temples. Then opt to put your phone away as you truly connect with the culture and spirit of this incredible land. Our expert Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) let you and your fellow travellers encounter India the way you (and your wallet) like.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi/Āgra
Day 3: Āgra/Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur/Tordi Sāgar
Day 6: Tordi Sāgar/Pushkar
Day 7: Pushkar
Day 8: Pushkar/Udaipur
Day 9: Udaipur
Day 10: Udaipur
Day 11: Udaipur/Mumbai
Day 12: Mumbai
Day 13: Mumbai/Goa
Day 14: Goa
Day 15: Goa
- Simple hotels or guesthouse (twin-share) (13 nts), overnight train (1 nt).
1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD340-445 for meals not included.
- Train, local bus, jeep, rickshaw, tuk-tuk, taxi, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Udaipur
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Dance the Night Away, Goa
- Guided tour of the Taj Mahal and the Amber Fort
- Orientation walks in Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, and Mumbai
- Visit to Gandhi Ashram
- Village walk in rural Tordi Sagar
- Sunrise at Savitri temple
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Goa are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Uncover India: High Deserts & Markets tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Uncover India: High Deserts & Markets tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Uncover India: High Deserts & Markets tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Uncover India: High Deserts & Markets tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.