- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR of Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur, Mumbai and Kochi.
- CRUISE across Mumbai Harbour to Elephanta Island and the Kerala backwaters on a houseboat.
- SEE the Red Fort, Parliament House and India Gate in Delhi, the Gateway of India and the Chhatrapati Shivaji historic railway station in Mumbai.
- VIEW the Palace of Winds in Jaipur
All the treasures of India on one epic trip. From the captivating energy of Delhi and Mumbai to the tranquil backwaters and lingering spice aromas of Kerala. Journey to the jungles of Ranthambore, crisscross the Golden Triangle and admire India's legendary palaces, forts and monuments along the way.
Day 1: ARRIVE DELHI (3 NIGHTS)
Day 2: DELHI SIGHTSEEING
Day 3: DELHI SIGHTSEEING
Day 4: DELHI - AGRA
Day 5: AGRA - RANTHAMBORE (2 NIGHTS)
Day 6: RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK
Day 7: RANTHAMBORE - JAIPUR (2 NIGHTS)
Day 8: JAIPUR SIGHTSEEING
Day 9: JAIPUR - DEOGARH (2 NIGHTS)
Day 10: DEOGARH SIGHTSEEING
Day 11: DEOGARH - UDAIPUR (2 Nights)
Day 12: UDAIPUR SIGHTSEEING
Day 13: UDAIPUR - MUMBAI (2 NIGHTS)
Day 14: MUMBAI SIGHTSEEING
Day 15: MUMBAI - KOCHI
Day 16: KOCHI - PERIYAR
Day 17: PERIYAR - KUMARAKOM (2 NIGHTS)
Day 18: KUMARAKOM - ALLEPPEY BY HOUSEBOAT - KUMARAKOM
Day 19: KUMARAKOM - KOCHI
Day 20: DEPART KOCHI
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 19 breakfasts
- 7 lunches
- 15 dinners (including Connect With Locals)
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Trafalgar bonus - Intra-Air flight: Udaipur to Mumbai and Mumbai to Kochi.
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Kochi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Uncover India Delhi and Kerala tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 142+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Uncover India Delhi and Kerala tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 March 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Uncover India Delhi and Kerala tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Uncover India Delhi and Kerala tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.