- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- EXPLORE Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur, Mumbai and Kochi.
- VISIT Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar in Delhi, the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra, Ranthambore National Park, the Amber Fort and City Palace in Jaipur, the City Palace and Garden of the Maids in Udaipur and Mani Bhavan in Mumbai and Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Kumily Spice Garden and St Francis Church in Kerala.
- VIEW the Palace of Winds in Jaipur
- SEE the Red Fort, Parliament House and India Gate in Delhi, the Gateway of India and the Chhatrapati Shivaji historic railway station in Mumbai.
All the treasures of India on one epic trip. From the captivating energy of Delhi and Mumbai to the tranquil backwaters and lingering spice aromas of Kerala. Journey to the jungles of Ranthambore, crisscross the Golden Triangle and admire India's legendary palaces, forts and monuments along the way.
Day 1: Welcome to Delhi
Day 2: Discover the Delights of Old Delhi
Day 3: See the Sights of Delhi
Day 4: Sunset at the Taj Mahal
Day 5: From the Taj to the Tigers
Day 6: Roam Ranthambore in Search of Tigers
Day 7: Onwards to Jaipur
Day 8: Explore Colourful Jaipur
Day 9: Venture to Deogarh
Day 10: Delve into Deogarh and All Aboard a Rural Railway
Day 11: Journey to Udaipur
Day 12: Uncover Udaipur's Treasures
Day 13: Fly to Mumbai and Set Sail to Elephanta Island
Day 14: Explore Mumbai's Metropolis
Day 15: Fly to Kochi
Day 16: Nature and Wildlife in Periyar National Park
Day 17: Onwards to Kumarakom
Day 18: Cruise the Calm Backwaters
Day 19: Explore Multi-Cultural Kochi
Day 20: Farewell Kochi
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 19 breakfasts
- 7 lunches
- 15 dinners (including Connect With Locals)
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Trafalgar bonus - Intra-Air flight: Udaipur to Mumbai and Mumbai to Kochi.
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Kochi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Uncover India Delhi and Kerala tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 148+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Uncover India Delhi and Kerala tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 February 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Uncover India Delhi and Kerala tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Uncover India Delhi and Kerala tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.