- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- CITY TOUR of Old and New Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur, Mumbai
- CRUISE across Mumbai Harbour to Elephanta Island
- VIEW the Palace of the Winds in Jaipur
- VISIT Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar in Delhi, Agra Fort, the Taj Mahal in Agra, City Palace, Amber Fort in Jaipur, the Prince of Wales Museum in Mumbai
Ignite all your senses on this journey through the colourful, crowded bazaars, exquisite architecture and culinary splendour of India. Meet its vibrant people, see the beauty of the Taj Mahal and stay at a heritage resort with royal roots as you trace this magical land's ancient traditions, unforgettable flavours and beautiful landscapes.
Day 1: ARRIVE DELHI (3 NIGHTS)
Day 2: DELHI
Day 3: DELHI
Day 4: DELHI - AGRA
Day 5: AGRA - JAIPUR (3 NIGHTS)
Day 6: JAIPUR SIGHTSEEING
Day 7: JAIPUR
Day 8: JAIPUR - NARLAI (2 NIGHTS)
Day 9: NARLAI
Day 10: NARLAI - UDAIPUR (2 NIGHTS)
Day 11: UDAIPUR
Day 12: UDAIPUR - MUMBAI (2 NIGHTS)
Day 13: MUMBAI
Day 14: DEPART MUMBAI
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 13 buffet breakfasts
- 4 lunches
- 6 dinners (including Connect with Locals)
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Mumbai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Treasures of India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Trafalgar. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 160 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 19 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Treasures of India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Treasures of India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.