- Art and architecture
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: The capital of India enjoys splendid cultural and architectural heritage such as the Jama Masjid mosque, the Qutub Minar minaret and the government district
- Samode: Enjoy an unforgettable lunch in the historical palace of this rustic village at the foot of the Aravali Mountain Range
- Jaipur: Discover the romantic 'Pink City', visiting the Amber Fort and the City Palace amongst other places
- Fatehpur Sikri: The ‘ghost town’ of the Mughals seems paralysed in time, abandoned five centuries ago
Travel from one of the cradles of civilisation to the top of the world during 12 unforgettable days in India and Nepal. Discover the 'Golden Triangle' of India, formed by Delhi, Jaipur and Agra; and the 'mini-Golden Triangle' of Nepal, with Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur. See 10 cities full of historical, cultural and religious monuments and visit the most important buildings and temples of both countries, such as the Taj Mahal or the Durbar squares of Nepal. Stroll through breath-taking 'ghost towns' and observe the hustle and bustle around the most sacred rivers of Hinduism. This is a dream trip to two of the most fascinating places in the world, an experience as sensational as it is memorable.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi – Jaipur (255km – 6 Hrs)
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra (235km – 7 Hrs)
Day 6: Agra
Day 7: Agra – Jhansi By Train (2:30hrs) / Jhansi – Orchha – Khajuraho (185km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 8: Khajuraho – Benaras (1 Hr Flight)
Day 9: Varanasi – Delhi (1.5 Hrs Flight)
Day 10: Delhi – Kathmandu (2 Hrs Flight) – Patan – Kathmandu (7kms – 25 Mins)
Day 11: Kathmandu
Day 12: Depart Kathmandu
- 11 Nights' accommodation
- B & B Option: 11 Breakfasts + 1 Lunch at Samode
- Half Board Option: 11 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch + 10 Dinners
- Full Board Option: 11 Breakfasts, 10 Lunches and 11 Dinners
- Air-conditioned transportation on private basis
- Inbound airport transfer from Delhi International Airport
- Outbound airport transfer to Kathmandu International Airport
- Train fare in CC (seating) class for Agra Jhansi sector
- Operated with English speaking local guide***
- ***Optional accompanied Spanish speaking guide supplement at an extra cost
- All monuments and parks as indicated: Tomb of Humayun & Qutub Minar in Delhi; Samode Palace; Amber Fort, City Palace & Jantar Mantar Observatory in Jaipur; Fatehpur Sikri; Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra; Palace-fortress of Orchha; erotic temples of Khajuraho, Durbar Square in Kathmandu, stupa of Swayambhunath, Boudhanath & Patan Durbar Square
- Meet and greet on day 8 at Varanasi Airport
- Meet & Greet on arrival and on day 9 at Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Meet and greet on day 10 at Kathmandu Airport
- Porterage only in the airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Optional excursions (as recommended/suggested) in the itinerary
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Indian tourist visa fees
- Any service not listed above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tour India And Nepal, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tour India And Nepal, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tour India And Nepal, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.