- Art and architecture
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: Delhi is a combination of the cities that were founded from 900 BC to 1930 AD. Naturally, this elegant capital city is rich in history.
- Amritsar: its name is a derivative of the Amrit Sarovar (pool of nectar) amidst which stands the Golden Temple, the most sacred of Sikh shrines.
- Wagah: a symbol of rivalry and brotherhood between India and Pakistan.
- Agra: explore architectural gems such as the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri.
Join this ten-day private tour and discover the mysteries of some of the Indian´s most enigmatic cities. Explore the history of the Old and New Delhi by visiting Jama Masjid and other unique architectural monuments. Get inspired by the most romantic love story in the Taj Mahal and admire the unique reddish architecture in Jaipur. Travel by train will offer you the authentic local experience which will be doubled by walking experience through the colorful and busy bazaars, where you will get the insight into the Indian gastronomy, fashion and other different variety of products.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi – Amritsar (7.5 Hrs, By Train)
Day 4: Amritsar
Day 5: Amritsar - Delhi (9.5 Hrs, By Train) - Agra (230 Km - 4 Hrs)
Day 6: Agra
Day 7: Agra – Jaipur (240 Km – 4.5 Hrs)
Day 8: Jaipur
Day 9: Jaipur – Delhi (260 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 10: Departure Delhi
- 9 nights´ accommodation
- 9 Breakfasts
- Arrival private transfer from Delhi International Airport to the hotel in Delhi
- Departure private transfer from the hotel in Delhi to Delhi International Airport
- Air-conditioned transportation on a private basis
- Train from Delhi to Amritsar on day 3
- Train from Amritsar to Delhi on day 5
- Train tickets in air-conditioned Chair car class from Delhi to Amritsar (day 3)
- Train tickets in air-conditioned Chair car class from Amritsar to Delhi (day 5)
- Operated with an English speaking local guide in each city during sightseeing & excursion
- (The local guide will only accompany during the activity and not during transport)
- All monuments as indicated: sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi on day 2 (Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb); Palki Ceremony at Golden Temple on day 3; sightseeing tour of Amritsar on day 4 (Golden Temple, Jalianwala Bagh, Durgiana Temple & Wagah Border); half-day sightseeing tour of Agra on day 6 (Agra Fort, Taj Mahal); Jaipur City Palace & Jantar Mantar on day 8
- Meet & Greet at Indira Gandhi International Airport on day 1
- Meet and Greet at Amritsar railway station on day 3
- Meet and Greet at Delhi railway station on day 5
- Cycle Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi (on day 2)
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks, and meals if not stated explicitly in the program.
- Optional excursions suggested in the itinerary.
- Any airfare, airport taxes, a supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable.
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
- Any service not listed above.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Golden Triangle With Amritsar, 10 Days Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Golden Triangle With Amritsar, 10 Days Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Golden Triangle With Amritsar, 10 Days Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.