- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 9+ yrs
- age_requirement 9+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The magnificent Taj Mahal
- Tigers at Ranthambore National Park
- Imposing forts and magical palaces
Delve into the vibrant culture and heritage of India on this fun-packed family adventure. From a camel ride in Rajasthan to a tiger safari at Ranthambore National Park, India offers memorable experiences that will last a lifetime. Experience the hustle and bustle of Delhi and the 'pink city' of Jaipur, visit imposing forts and magical palaces, learn about Mughal history whilst watching the sunrise at the Taj Mahal, and discover the ancient ruined city of Fatehpur Sikri. No trip in India would be complete without the local transport; tuk tuks and cycle rickshaws are a fun way to explore, whilst train journeys offer encounters with friendly locals who are always eager to strike up a conversation.
Day 1: Start Delhi; afternoon sightseeing
Day 2: Early morning train to Agra; sightseeing including Agra Fort; afternoon free
Day 3: Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal; to Fatehpur Sikri, former capital of the Mughal
Empire; on to Bharatpur for lunch and cooking demonstration at a local home;
Day 4: Morning exploring bird sanctuary by cycle rickshaw; later drive to
Ranthambore National Park
Day 5: Morning and evening game drives in search of the tiger
Day 6: Drive to Jaipur through rural Rajasthan; afternoon free
Day 7: Sightseeing day including Amber Palace.
Day 8: To Pushkar; optional camel cart ride passing through traditional villages
Day 9: Morning free to explore; afternoon train to Delhi; arrive in the evening
Day 10: End Delhi
- 9 nights hotels with swimming pools , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners included
- Travel by private minibus and train
- Transfer for group flights
- Group normally 4 to 24, plus local leader. Min. age 9 yrs
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Taj,Tigers & Temples Family Holiday tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Taj,Tigers & Temples Family Holiday tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Taj,Tigers & Temples Family Holiday tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Taj,Tigers & Temples Family Holiday tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.