- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The Taj Mahal – Explore the most famous site in India on a guided tour and marvel at this enduring symbol of love
- Delhi – Ride on a rickshaw around Chandni Chowk bazaar and tour highlights of the city including Jama Masjid and the India Gate
- Jaipur – See the City Palace and the UNESCOlisted Jantar Mantar space observatory in the Pink City
- Amber Fort – Visit the fantastically preserved lakeside fortress which is laid out over four striking levels
Discover the spectacular sights of India's famed Golden Triangle including both old and new Delhi, the Pink City of Jaipur and Agra - home to the magnificent Taj Mahal, as well as exploring the Chand Baori step well and sampling traditional rural Indian life in the quaint village of Bharatpur.
Day: 1 Delhi
Day: 2 Old Delhi
Day: 3 Jaipur
Day: 4 Jaipur
Day: 5 Abhaneri
Day: 6 Agra
Day: 7 Delhi
Day: 8 Delhi
- 7 nights 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- Breakfast daily and 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 8
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Delhi, Jaipur, Bharatpur and Agra
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sites
- Travel by jeep to beautiful Amber Fort in Jaipur
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$4-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$75-85pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 55 today.
- Save US$ 36+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Taj Traveller - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 04 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Taj Traveller - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Taj Traveller - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.