- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- This Short Break Adventure runs multiple times a week, so pick the date that suits you and add it to other travels in India or enjoy it on a quick stopover.
- Experience the sights with up to 12 other travellers, however, with an average of 25 travellers per departure you'll have all the benefits of being in a special small group.
- Local guides to show you the most important sites and then the freedom to do as you wish the rest of the time.
- Wander Old Delhi on a walking tour and be immersed in the sights and sounds of this thriving and historical part of the city.
Journey to India’s famous Taj Mahal, a majestic monument to love. Built by a Mughal emperor as a tribute to his late wife, this incredible structure continually astounds visitors with its inspiring architecture and remains one of the world's finest examples of Islamic art. Beginning in Delhi, journey to Agra to see this iconic sight, enjoying plenty of sightseeing along the way. Watch the sunrise over the Taj before taking a trip to the magnificent sandstone Red Fort and experiencing the expansive deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri. Returning to Delhi, sample spicy curries and bargain at markets to get a feel for the unforgettable culture, colour, and character of India.
Delhi - Agra
Taj Mahal - Agra
Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi
- Hotel (2 nights)
- Private vehicle , Cycle rickshaw , Shuttle bus
- An expert tour leader
- Delhi - Leader-led Old Delhi walking & rickshaw tour
- Agra - Local Guide (Full Day)
- Agra - Agra Fort
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Fatehpur Sikri - Guided tour
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Taj Mahal Extension tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Taj Mahal Extension tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 February 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Taj Mahal Extension tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Taj Mahal Extension tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is a join-in trip, so if other travellers have booked on the same date you will share included activities. As this is not a group itinerary you may be travelling or accommodated on your own, without other Intrepid travellers. If you would prefer the experience of travelling with others, please consider our HHSN (Original) or HHKH (Comfort) trips.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Finish point description
Joining point description
Finish point instructions
Last modified (date)
Climate and seasonal