- Guided Taj Mahal Visit
- Transport to/from New Delhi to Taj Mahal by Private Car
- Agra Fort
After sightseeing of Taj Mahal you will have your lunch at Itc Mughal and drive back to delhi with a lots of wonderful memories.
The time Schedule for this tour are as follows:
Pick-up Time: 07.30 Hrs From Delhi Hotel / residence and drive to Agra
Reaching Time at Agra: around 10.30 Hrs, on your arrival our local guide will meet you and brief you about Taj Mahal
Sightseeing Timing: 11.30 Hrs (2 Hrs for Taj Mahal Sightseeing), Your Taj Mahal guide tour starts and you will explore the Taj Mahal with the guide
Lunch Time: Your sightseeing will be finished around 02.00 P.M and will you will be taken for lunch at a good indian restaurant
Departure Time from Agra: 15.00 Hrs. After your lunch you will be driven back to Delhi after completing your Taj Mahal Day Tour
Reaching Time at Delhi: 19.00 Hrs, You will reach Delhi in the evening and we will drop you off at the your accommodation in New Delhi.
End of the services for this wonderful Taj Mahal Day Trip.
- Pick-up and Drop-off from New Delhi hotel / Residence by A/C car
- English Speaking Guide
- All Interstate Taxes
- Complimentary Mineral water during the trip
- Tips to guide and driver
- Any Liquor
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
48 hrs prior 50% refund and after that no refundOther Practical InformationTaj Mahal Closed on Every Friday
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.