- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Agra – Visit the impressive Agra Fort and enjoy a guided tour of India’s legendary Taj Mahal
- Delhi – Ride on a rickshaw around Old Delhi and see highlights of the city including Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb and the India Gate monument
- Jaipur – Enjoy a tour of the highlights of the Pink City including the City Palace and Jantar Mantar space observatory
- Karauli – Spend the night at the Maharaja’s Palace Bhanwar Vilas and see the beautiful City Palace
Experience the richness of Indian culture on this classic tour of India's Golden Triangle. Kick off in Delhi, both old and new. Explore the magnificent Taj Mahal in Agra and the stunning Pink City of Jaipur. Combine this with a night at a Maharaja's Palace and you have the perfect 1 week Indian adventure.
Day: 1 Delhi
Day: 2 Old Delhi
Day: 3 Agra
Day: 4 Karauli
Day: 5 Jaipur
Day: 6 Jaipur
Day: 7 Delhi
Day: 8 Delhi
- 7 nights 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 8
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and Karauli
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sites
- Travel by jeep to beautiful Amber Fort in Jaipur
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$4-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$75-85pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 70 today.
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Taj Express - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Taj Express - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Taj Express - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.