- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Agra – visit the impressive Agra Fort and enjoy a guided tour of India’s legendary Taj Mahal
- Delhi – ride on a rickshaw around Old Delhi and see highlights of the city including Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb and the India Gate monument
- Jaipur – enjoy a tour of highlights of the Pink City including the City Palace and Jantar Mantar space observatory
- Karauli – spend the night at the Maharaja’s Palace Bhanwar Vilas and see the beautiful City Palace
Experience the richness of Indian culture on this classic tour of India's Golden Triangle. Kick off in Delhi, both old and new. Explore the magnificent Taj Mahal in Agra and the stunning Pink City of Jaipur. Combine this with a night at a Maharaja's Palace and you have the perfect 1 week Indian adventure.
Day: 1 Delhi
Day: 2 Old Delhi
Day: 3 Agra
Day: 4 Karauli
Day: 5 Jaipur
Day: 6 Jaipur
Day: 7 Delhi
Day: 8 Delhi
- 7 nights 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 8
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sites
- Travel by jeep to the Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Touring of Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and Karauli
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow $3 - 7 USD per day per traveller. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$75-85pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 55 today.
- Save US$ 36+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Taj Express - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 06 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Taj Express - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Taj Express - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.