- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: Old and New Delhi come to life during visits to the Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar and the grandiose colonial district
- Agra: Behold the love poem written in stone that is the Taj Mahal and explore the city’s imposing Red Fort
- Ranthambore National Park: Keep an eye out for sambar deer, birds, eagles, crocodiles and the elusive Bengal tiger
- Jaipur: Admire the amazing Amber Fort, visit the dazzling City Palace and see the romantic Palace of the Winds
India is an ancient land of mystery, palaces, and kings, romance and intrigue, nobility and grandeur. A mosaic of faiths, cultures, customs, and languages that blend harmoniously to form a composite whole. Come, join our 8-day tour, and discover it’s magic, visiting bustling metropole of Delhi and by the awe-inspiring visit of Taj Mahal in Agra unveil the secret of the eternal love. Safari game drive will take you to explore the wilderness of the Ranthambore National Park and the romantic pink city of Jaipur will show off its glittering reddish architecture. This trip will fill all your senses and will leave great memories for the lifetime.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi – Agra (210 Km – 3.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Bharatpur (65 Km - 1.5 Hrs) – Sawai Madhopur (2.5 Hrs, By Train)
Day 5: Ranthambore National Park
Day 6: Sawai Madhopur – Jaipur (185 Km – 4.5 Hrs)
Day 7: Jaipur
Day 8: Jaipur – Departure Delhi (265 Km – 6 Hrs)
- 7 nights' accommodation
- 7 Breakfast
- 1 lunch (on day 5)
- 2 dinners (on day 4, 5)
- Air-conditioned transportation on a shared basis
- Train from Bharatpur to Sawai Madhopur (day 4)
- Operated with accompanied English-speaking guide
- All monuments and parks as indicated: sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi (Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple) on the day 2; morning and afternoon canter safari in Ranthambore National Park (on the day 5), Amber Fort, Jaipur City Palace, Jaipur bazaar (on the day 7)
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Welcome briefing session with the tour manager on day 1
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Optional excursions suggested in the itinerary.
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Any service not listed above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Taj And Tigers tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Taj And Tigers tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Taj And Tigers tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.