- Train tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Agra – Discover the legendary Taj Mahal on a guided tour and marvel at this extraordinary monument dedicated to love
- Shimla – Stroll down the Mall and explore the Viceregal Lodge in this quintessentially British city at the foot of the Himalayas
- Himalayan Queen Toy Train – Ride the famous journey through picturesque countryside, over bridges and through narrow tunnels to Kandaghat
- Delhi – Explore the highlights of India’s capital including Jama Masjid and the ceremonial Rajpath
Discover the lofty peaks and breathtaking views of Shimla, India's largest hill station and the former summer capital of British India. Ride the narrow gauge railway aboard the Himalayan Queen Toy Train and explore Delhi, the Pink City of Jaipur and the legendary Taj Mahal in Agra.
Day: 1 Delhi
Day: 2 Delhi
Day: 3 Shimla
Day: 4 Shimla
Day: 5 Delhi
Day: 6 Agra
Day: 7 Karauli
Day: 8 Jaipur
Day: 9 Jaipur
Day: 10 Delhi
Day: 11 Delhi
- 10 nights 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 11
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Delhi, Shimla, Agra, Jaipur and Karauli
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sites
- Narrow gauge Himalayan Queen Toy Train journey from Kalka to Kandaghat
- Travel by jeep to beautiful Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Entrance fees to museums in Shimla
- 2 train journeys: Delhi to Kalka and Shimla to Delhi (air-conditioned chair class)
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$4-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$75-85pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Taj and Raj - 11 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Taj and Raj - 11 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Taj and Raj - 11 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.