- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- City sightseeing
- Art and architecture
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the Taj Mahal.
- Explore Mumbai's colonial buildings.
- Relax on the beaches of Goa
Make it truly your own. Start with this TailorMade sample itinerary, then work with our Private Travel team to customize the tour. Head to India's west coast to take in a vibrant spectrum of experiences: the wondrous Taj Mahal, a morning safari in Ranthambore National Park, and Udaipur's grandiose City Palace. With the flexibility to choose extra activities or add-on days, every moment of this trip will be uniquely yours.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi/Āgra
Day 3: Āgra/Ranthambore National Park
Day 4: Ranthambore National Park/Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur/Pushkar
Day 7: Pushkar/Udaipur
Day 8: Udaipur
Day 9: Udaipur/Mumbai
Day 10: Mumbai
Day 11: Mumbai/Goa
Day 12: Goa
- Hotels/guesthouses (11 nts).
Note: Allow USD285-370 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, taxis, plane.
- Taj Mahal visit (Agra)
- Agra Fort visit
- Ranthambore National Park Safari
- Hawa Mahal visit
- Amber Fort visit
- Jaipur City Palace
- Jantar Mantar
- Pushkar orientation walk
- Bramha Temple visit
- Pichola Lake Boat Tour
- Jagdish Temple and City Palace visit
- Crystal Gallery
- Victoria Terminus Train Station, Chowpatty Beach, Marine Drive, and Dhobi Ghat visit
- Beach time in Goa
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Goa are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this TailorMade India: West Coast Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this TailorMade India: West Coast Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
TailorMade India: West Coast Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this TailorMade India: West Coast Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : TailorMadeCreate your own private adventure from a selection of unique itineraries that can be tailored to exactly what you like and how you want to see the world.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.