- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- City sightseeing
- Art and architecture
- Local boat rides
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience the Taj Mahal.
- Visit the holy city of Varanasi.
- Explore Ranthambore National Park on safari
Make it truly your own. Start with this TailorMade sample itinerary, then work with our Private Travel team to customize the tour. Cultural riches await on this landmark-packed tour of India. See the Taj Mahal, Agra’s own Seven Wonders of the World, and explore the Agra Fort. Search for wildlife like leopards, monkeys, and if you’re lucky, tigers, in Ranthambore National Park. Head to rural Jojawar to experience local life and an unforgettable train ride. City highlights, unique village experiences, designed exactly how you prefer — this is how you get to know India.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi/Varanasi
Day 4: Varanasi
Day 5: Varanasi/Lucknow
Day 6: Lucknow/Āgra
Day 7: Āgra/Ranthambore National Park
Day 8: Ranthambore National Park
Day 9: Ranthambore National Park/Jaipur
Day 10: Jaipur
Day 11: Jaipur/Jojawar
Day 12: Jojawar/Udaipur
Day 13: Udaipur
Day 14: Udaipur/Delhi
Day 15: Delhi
- Hotels (14 nts).
14 breakfasts, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD270-355 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, plane, taxi.
- New Delhi Full-Day Tour, Evening Ganges Boat Tour, Varanasi Full-Day Tour, Lucknow Half-Day Tour, Agra Half-Day Tour, Ranthambore Morning Safari, Ranthambore Afternoon Safari, Jaipur Full-Day Tour, Jojawar Jeep Safari, Pichola Lake Boat Tour, Udaipur Full-Day Tour, Internal flights, All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this TailorMade: India Introduction tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 119 today.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this TailorMade: India Introduction tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
TailorMade: India Introduction tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this TailorMade: India Introduction tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : TailorMadeCreate your own private adventure from a selection of unique itineraries that can be tailored to exactly what you like and how you want to see the world.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.