- City sightseeing
- Countryside and village visits
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the Taj Mahal.
- Embrace the hustle and bustle of India's markets.
- Explore the Pink City of Jaipur
Make it truly your own. Start with this TailorMade sample itinerary, then work with our Private Travel team to customize the tour. Get a glorious glimpse of India by travelling to three very different northern cities and to rural Rajasthan. Get swept away in hectic Delhi then marvel at the mesmerizing Taj Mahal — one of the most beautiful wonders of the world. After, see first-hand how Jaipur earned its nickname: the Pink City and witness rural life at Dhula Village. In between, do as much or as little as you please because this trip is yours to customize.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi/Āgra
Day 3: Āgra
Day 4: Āgra/Dhula Village
Day 5: Dhula Village/Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur
Day 7: Jaipur/Delhi
Day 8: Delhi
- Hotels (6 nts), comfortable tented camp (1 nt).
No meals included
Note: Allow USD195-255 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, taxis.
- Old Delhi walk with stops at the Jama Masjid and Connaught Place
- Agra Fort visit
- Taj Mahal visit
- I'timad-ud-daulah (Baby Taj) entrance
- Fatephur Sikri visit
- Village stay (Dhula)
- Jaipur City Palace
- Amber Fort
- Abhaneri stepwell visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this TailorMade India: Delhi, Rajasthan, and Jaipur tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this TailorMade India: Delhi, Rajasthan, and Jaipur tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
TailorMade India: Delhi, Rajasthan, and Jaipur tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this TailorMade India: Delhi, Rajasthan, and Jaipur tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : TailorMadeCreate your own private adventure from a selection of unique itineraries that can be tailored to exactly what you like and how you want to see the world.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.