- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore both Old & New Delhi
- See Jama Masjid and Qutub Minar, Red Fort & India Gate among other landmarks
- Learn more about the Mughals at the tomb of Emperor Humayun in Nizamuddin East
We will pick you up from your hotel or accommodation between 9:00 am and 11:00 am in the morning (you choose the time) and drive you to the tomb of the famous Mughal emperor Humayun. The tomb, located in Nizamuddin East, was declared a Unesco World Heritage site in 1993. It is also the first garden-tomb in the Indian subcontinent.
Visit another Unesco World Heritage site, Qutab Minar, a soaring, 73-meter tower and the tallest brick minaret in the world. It was built in 1193 by Qutub-ud-din Aibak immediately after defeating Delhi’s last Hindu king. We will then take you to the Lotus Temple , the last of seven major Bahai temples that was built in 1986 out of pure white marble.
Head for Old Delhi now. Your first stop is Jama Masjid, a highly decorative mosque with three large gates, four towers and two 40-metre-high minarets constructed of red sandstone and white marble. Travellers can hire robes at the northern gate. This may be the only time you get to dress like a local without feeling like an outsider so make the most of it.
Travel to India Gate, located at the centre of New Delhi, next. This 42-metre-high archway commemorates the sacrifice made by 70,000 Indian soldiers who lost their lives fighting for the British Army during the World War I. We will then take you to the massive Red Fort, a historic fort that rises above the clamour of Old Delhi and was built by the Mughals.
We will drop you off at your hotel or location after the tour is over. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments is not included in the tour price.
- Pickup and drop-off provided from your hotel or location in Delhi. All transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the monuments
- Food and drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.