- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- City sightseeing
- Art and architecture
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ranthambore National Park – Explore the park and spot endangered Bengal Tigers on three included game drives
- Agra – Discover Agra Fort and the legendary 17th century Taj Mahal which is an enduring symbol of love
- Delhi – Enjoy a tour of India’s capital including a rickshaw ride and visit to Humayun’s Tomb and Jama Masjid
- Jaipur – Hop on a guided tour of the Pink City and visit the imposing lakeside palace of Amber Fort
WILDLIFE TOUR: Explore India's famous Golden Triangle and go wild in Ranthambore National Park, searching for elusive Bengal tigers. Marvel at the breathtaking Taj Mahal in Agra and explore the beautiful Amber Fort in Jaipur, rickshaw ride through the bustling streets of Delhi and spend a night in a Maharaja's palace.
Day: 1 Delhi
Day: 2 Old Delhi
Day: 3 Agra
Day: 4 Karauli
Day: 5 Jaipur
Day: 6 Jaipur
Day: 7-8 Ranthambore National Park
Day: 9 Delhi
Day: 10 Delhi
- 9 nights 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches and 4 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 10
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Delhi, Agra, Karauli, Jaipur and Ranthambore
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sites
- 3 game drives in shared canter at Ranthambore National Park
- Travel by jeep to beautiful Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Train journey: Ranthambore to Delhi in A/C reserved seating
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$4-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$75-85pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Shere Khan - 10 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Shere Khan - 10 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Shere Khan - 10 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.