- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 3+ years old
- max group size 15
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit Iconic Taj Mahal
- Jungle safari at Ranthambore
- Explore incredibly painted havelis at Mandawa
- Visit Majestic Amer Fort at Jaipur
In the heart of the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan lies the beautiful small quaint town Mandawa, known throughout the state for its forts and havelis (mansions). The entire Shekhawati region is dotted with havelis displaying beautiful frescos over the walls, which has given Mandawa the nickname "an open art gallery". The set-up of this place reminds you of the cultural and social hotspot this place used to be in the bygone era.
This itinerary introduces you to three different aspects of India – Urban, Rural & Wildlife. From streets of Delhi, to Taj Mahal in Agra, to the Ranthambore Tiger Reserve, to the vivid pink colored houses in Jaipur, to the artistic laid-back town of Mandawa, this tour is meant to experience the quintessential India.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing
Day 3: Delhi - Agra
Day 4: Agra - Bharatpur
Day 5: Bharatpur - Ranthambore
Day 6: Ranthambore
Day 7: Ranthambore - Jaipur
Day 8: Jaipur sightseeing
Day 9: Jaipur - Mandawa
Day 10: Mandawa sightseeing
Day 11: Mandawa - Delhi
- 10 nights’ accommodation on double sharing basis at the quality 5 star business class hotels, heritage hotels & homestay mentioned above or similar
- 10 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches & 04 Dinners included at the hotels/ restaurants as per the itinerary.
- Entry tickets for all monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry ticket and Rickshaw ride at Keoladeo National Park.
- English-speaking guides for all monuments as per the itinerary.
- 02-jeep Jungle safaris (morning & afternoon) at Ranthambore National Park.
- Train Tickets (AC Chair Car): Delhi to Agra.
- Transfers & Sightseeing as per itinerary on a private AC SUV (Toyota Innova or similar) with driver (all tolls, parking charges & driver allowances included).
- 24x7 Customer Support through the entire trip.
- International Flights.
- Anything not mentioned in the Package Inclusions above
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.