- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 3-79 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-24164
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Visit Iconic Taj Mahal
- Jungle safari at Ranthambore
- Explore incredibly painted havelis at Mandawa
- Visit Majestic Amer Fort at Jaipur
In the heart of the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan lies the beautiful small quaint town Mandawa, known throughout the state for its forts and havelis (mansions). The entire Shekhawati region is dotted with havelis displaying beautiful frescos over the walls, which has given Mandawa the nickname "an open art gallery". The set-up of this place reminds you of the cultural and social hotspot this place used to be in the bygone era.
This itinerary introduces you to three different aspects of India – Urban, Rural & Wildlife. From streets of Delhi, to Taj Mahal in Agra, to the Ranthambore Tiger Reserve, to the vivid pink colored houses in Jaipur, to the artistic laid-back town of Mandawa, this tour is meant to experience the quintessential India.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing
Day 3: Delhi - Agra
Day 4: Agra - Bharatpur
Day 5: Bharatpur - Ranthambore
Day 6: Ranthambore
Day 7: Ranthambore - Jaipur
Day 8: Jaipur sightseeing
Day 9: Jaipur - Mandawa
Day 10: Mandawa sightseeing
Day 11: Mandawa - Delhi
- 10 nights’ accommodation on double sharing basis at the quality 5 star business class hotels, heritage hotels & homestay mentioned above or similar
- 10 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches & 04 Dinners included at the hotels/ restaurants as per the itinerary.
- Entry tickets for all monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry ticket and Rickshaw ride at Keoladeo National Park.
- English-speaking guides for all monuments as per the itinerary.
- 02-jeep Jungle safaris (morning & afternoon) at Ranthambore National Park.
- Train Tickets (AC Chair Car): Delhi to Agra.
- Transfers & Sightseeing as per itinerary on a private AC SUV (Toyota Innova or similar) with driver (all tolls, parking charges & driver allowances included).
- 24x7 Customer Support through the entire trip.
- International Flights.
- Anything not mentioned in the Package Inclusions above
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.