- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Local boat rides
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the village life of Jaisalmer from the back of a camel
- Enjoy boat ride in Varanasi. Be part of the spectacular Ganga aarti ceremony
- Visit the forts and palaces built by the Rajputs in Jodhpur, Udaipur and Bikaner
- Travel to Agra. See the majestic Taj Mahal
Discover grand, ornate palaces and forts built by the Rajputs and enjoy exploring village life in the Thar Desert from the back of a camel. Next, head for Agra to see the majestic Taj Mahal and other Mughal monuments. This tour ends in Varanasi, the holy city of the Hindus where you will witness the spectacular Ganga aarti ceremony.
Enjoy accommodation in 3-star or similar hotels and go out on sightseeing tours in a private vehicle accompanied with a professional, English-speaking driver during this tour. Please note that entrance fees to monuments and flight tickets are not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
He kept the car filled with snacks and bottled water. The guides from each city were knowledgeable, engaging and personable. They were all fluent in English, and some of them spoke French as well. Other languages are available. In addition, there was a greeter from the company at each hotel, to welcome us and make sure all was going smoothly. Every day someone from the main office called us to ask about the guide, the visit, the hotel , and wanted to know if there were any problems. There was flexibility in planning and GETS helped us make some changes in our plans as the trip progressed. It was reassuring to know that someone from the company was always available.
GETS chose beautiful and luxurious hotels in or near the cities we visited. We felt like visiting royalty. Indian hospitality is incomparable. We received turbans, little ceramic elephants, complimentary drinks and special snacks, welcome music, and special attention. The most unusual experience for us was the Damodra Desert Camp in the Thar Desert. There are ten luxury tents complete with bathroom and shower. The stay includes a camel trip in the dunes, watching the sunset in the desert accompanied by musicians playing exquisite Indian music and dancing, dinner and a show.
The matre d Mr. Nereyan saw to our every need and welcomed us as if we were entering his own home. He spoke to each guest individually and got to know them. When we left he gave us a souvenir of our stay: a beautifull little ceramic salt and pepper shaker in the form of a camel. Our itinerary included Delhi,Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, Ranakpur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Mandawa and back to Delhi. Thanks to GETS we learned a lot about Rajasthan and India in general. My wife and I highly recommend GETS as the company to organize your visit.”
I have had all the peace of mind since arriving in India with the receptive at the airport. And the whole script was fulfilled as agreed. The guide in Spanish and the driver were very attentive and helpful. Being always punctual, very clean car and very skillful driver and drove in complete safety.
I highly recommend this agency to you and I will definitely return to India and I will hire Guets again.
The experience of traveling to India was fantastic and part of this success I owe to you !!! Thank you very much”
They also offered us the best price after having consulted easily with 20 agencies. Thank you for making our trip unforgettable! Aleks from Canada.
We have just returned from our trip to Rajasthan and have had a great holiday! I wanted to send an email to thank you and your team for making our holiday very memorable, from Ahmer for dealing with the initial enquiry and booking, Ragu for finalising the trip and Nishant for the daily phone calls to check everything was ok.
Our biggest thanks goes to our driver, Mangiram, who was a real pleasure to have had with us on our trip. He was very knowledgeable and we always felt very safe with him during the long distances we were travelling. He is an asset to your company and we would be grateful if you would pass on our thanks to him personally. We were lucky to be given his nephew, Vikash, as a driver on the final part of our trip in Delhi and was also very good in making sure we made the best of the limited time we had in Delhi.
We also thank the reps who visited us at the hotels and ensured a smooth check in and arranged activities for us. A special mention must be made of your rep Ahmed who met us at the airport in Delhi on the first day, again when we arrived from Udaipur and who also dropped us at the airport on our final day. Our flight was slightly delayed and he waited some time to welcome us.
As we also had a limited time in Delhi, he went above and beyond his duty to help us find some places where we wanted to shop and stayed with us until we had finished. Tour guides We booked some tour guides in Agra, Jodhpur and Udaipur through your company. All of the guides, Jugnoo, Surendra and Umad, were very passionate and knowledgeable, and we thoroughly enjoyed the time they spent with us explaining the rich history of the places we visited.”
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Mandawa
Day 4: Mandawa – Bikaner
Day 5: Bikaner - Jaisalmer
Day 6: Jaisalmer Sightseeing Tour
Day 7: Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
Day 8: Jodhpur sightseeing tour & drive to Udaipur
Day 9: Udaipur sightseeing tour
Day 10: Udaipur – Pushkar
Day 11: Pushkar – Jaipur
Day 12: Jaipur – Agra
Day 13: Agra – Delhi – Varanasi (by flight)
Day 14: Varanasi sightseeing tour
Day 15: Varanasi departure
- Meals: 14 breakfasts
- 14 nights’ accommodation as per the itinerary in 3-star hotels or similar
- English-speaking local guides in Delhi, Mandawa, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Pushkar, Jaipur, Agra and Varanasi
- Transport: Pickup and drop off. All vehicle transfers & sightseeing tours in air-conditioned cars driven by friendly chauffeurs
- 1 bottle of water per person per day
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Food tour in Delhi
- Elephant ride in Amber Fort
- Boat ride in Lake Pichola, Udaipur
- Dharohar cultural dance show in Udaipur
- Camel ride in Jaisalmer
- Boat ride in the River Ganges in Varanasi
- All applicable taxes
- Airfare (both international and domestic) including the Delhi - Varanasi and Varanasi - Delhi flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary.
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHealth & Safety Measures: In the wake of the ensuing COVID crisis, we have re-invented our hygiene protocols and have taken concrete steps along with training our guides, drivers, representatives and other staff at our destinations’ offices. So, we are fully prepared for your safe travel. 1. Hotels will conduct thermal screening of guests, baggage screening, maintaining kitchen hygiene, smooth check-in and check-out process along with daily cleaning of rooms. 2. Our drivers/representatives will be wearing masks, using hand sanitizers & gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. The vehicles too will be sanitized on a daily basis. 3. Our guides will be wearing masks and using hand sanitizers, gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. 4. All public places at Airports/Railway Stations/Restaurants and other assisting staff therein shall be governed by the regulations laid down for the prevention of COVID 19. 5. Extensive COVID-19 Health & Safety guidelines recommended by the World Health Organisation shall be strictly adhered to. 6. All our partners will strictly follow the social distancing protocol as mandated by the Government. 7. Safety kits will be provided to all the guests, including a sanitizer, gloves, and a mask, before the commencement of the tour. 8. Our focus shall be on providing customized and private tours to ensure the safety and health of our guests. 9. E-Documents will be provided for the trip such as Confirmation Status/Hotel Vouchers/Itinerary/Invoice etc. Note: The prices will not be valid from 14 December - 10 January due to extra additional Christmas, New Year charges. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.