Royal Rajasthan Tour
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-1390
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French, German, Spanish
- Taj Mahal, Amer Fort, City Palace Of Jaipur, Mehrangarh Fort and Elephant Ride
- Boat Ride On Lake Pichola
- Heritage Walk In delhi
- Riksha Ride in Old Delhi
Here we try to present the most invigorating aspects of Rajasthan tour packages that are popular among the tourists visiting:
- Amber Fort
- Hawa Mahal
- Udaipur City Palace
- Mehrangarh Fort
- Jaisalmer Fort and Havelis of Bikaner
Above are just some of the masterpieces we will see on this tour. Please see the itinerary tab for a detailed day-to-day programme. We look forward to providing you with a fantastic tour.
Day 1: Welcome at Delhi
Day 2: Old Delhi & New Delhi Exploration
Day 3: The City Of Taj Mahal
Day 4: Buland Darwaza And Pink City
Day 5: Fort And Palace Of Jaipur
Day 6: Princely State Of Bikaner
Day 7: The Golden City Jaisalmer
Day 8: Living Fort, Havelis & Camel Ride
Day 9: Blue City Of Rajasthan
Day 10: Mehrangarh Fort And Heritage Walk
Day 11: Ranakpur Jain Temple And Kumbhalgarh
Day 12: The Kingdom Of Mewar
Day 13: Boat Ride On Lake Pchola & Palace
Day 14: Fly Out To Delhi Or Mumbai- End Of Services
- Assistance on arrival and departure at all places
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at all respective hotels
- Government Approved English Speaking guide at All Location during the sightseeing
- Well Experience Knowledgeable Chauffer for total Trip
- Deluxe Toyota Innova Car for Total Trip- all sightseeing and transfer as per the your itinerary
- Riksha Ride In Chandni Chowk
- Tanga Ride In Agra
- Elephant Ride and Jeep Ride at Amer Fort
- Boat Ride On Lake Picholla
- Any major Meals
- Anything which is not mentioned in the above cost includes
- Personal expenses like tips to the driver, guide and waiter
- Any Domestic and International flight
- Monument Entrance fees
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.