- duration 14 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 6+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the magnificent forts, palaces and havelis of Rajasthan
- Experience firsthand the aweinspiring beauty of Taj Mahal
- Lose yourself within the massive network of courtyards in Jaipur's Amber Fort
- Admire the golden Rajasthani sunset atop a camel; boat across the picturesque Lake Pichola
On this incredible 14-day guided tour, explore all the gems of Rajasthan, from the sprawling medieval palaces, the meandering, narrow streets to the magnificent desert sunsets.
Begin your journey from the bustling capital of New Delhi and make your way to Mandawa, the gateway city to Rajasthan. In Rajasthan, travel from one medieval city to another, charting Rajput territory and admiring the larger-than-life architecture. Visit Junagarh Fort in Bikaner and the Golden Fort in Jaisalmer. Also, reach Mehrangarh Fort that overlooks the Blue City of Jodhpur.
The highlight of the tour is a visit to the capital and the largest city of Rajasthan, Jaipur. The Pink City is a remarkable reminder of the regions vibrant past, and its massive Amber Fort is the crown jewel typifying the zenith of Rajasthani culture. At the end of the tour, experience firsthand the awe-inspiring beauty of the wondrous Taj Mahal in Agra.
You will also have an opportunities for a camel ride at Jaisalmer and a boat ride across the picturesque Lake Pichola at Udaipur.
Day 1: Delhi Arrival
Day 2: Havelis of Mandawa
Day 3: Bikaner: Junagarh Fort
Day 4: Golden sunset in Jaisalmer
Day 5: Explore the golden city of Jaisalmer
Day 6: Around the Blue City of Jodhpur
Day 7: Jodhpur to Udaipur via Ranakpur
Day 8: Explore Udaipur
Day 9: Udaipur to Bundi
Day 10: Reach Jaipur
Day 11: The extravagance of Jaipur
Day 12: Jaipur to Agra
Day 13: To Taj Mahal
Day 14: End of the tour
- 10 breakfasts
- Professional English-speaking local guides
- Entrances to the monuments listed in the itinerary
- Camel ride at Jaisalmer
- Boat ride in Udaipur
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- International/domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Meals and beverages other than mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Save +US$ 47 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.May and June and very hot periods and not very advisable to travel Rajasthan. July and August monsoon is moderate in North India and the weather is very good during this period. If travelling during 24 Dec 04 Jan, some hotels may charge higher rates. Do get in touch with us is you have a plan to do so. Hotels will have a supplement charge for 24 Dec, Christmas Eve Gala Dinner and the New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner.